26 Jun 2019
11:10 - 11:50
Panel DiscussionThe Generation Game
This session will discuss the different ways of working and collaborating across the generations. From Baby boomers to Generation X, Millennials and Generation Z
- What are the most common ways of working for these generations? Are they vastly different?
- What can generations learn from each other?
- How can tools and tech be transformative?
- A hundred-year life – how do you make sure you are using the knowledge of older workers?
- In a society that worships youth, older workers are often unfairly overlooked. Is ageism the last taboo?